Varicose Veins in Schooleys Mountain, NJ 07870
Morris County Varicose Vein Treatment: The Benefits of Laser Vein Removal
Varicose veins are unsightly and uncomfortable. While various natural varicose vein treatments have been touted, such as exercise, compression stockings, herbal remedies, plant extracts, and even dietary changes, the results are usually minimal – if they do anything at all! If you want real results, you have to take more drastic measures. If you want to banish those bulging eyesores once and for all, laser varicose vein surgery is the way to go.
At Montville MedSpa and Pain Center, a leading Morris County vein clinic, we can help you say goodbye to the painful and embarrassing veins that have been plaguing you. Using the most advanced vein removal technologies and cutting-edge scientific techniques, we can restore the look of your skin, minimize your pain, and yield life-changing results. Our vein doctor has successfully treated countless patients throughout the Schooleys Mountain, NJ area who were suffering from varicose veins, and can do the same for you!
Interested in learning more about laser varicose vein treatment? Keep reading to learn more about this procedure, including how it works and the benefits that it can provide.
What is Laser Varicose Vein Treatment?
As the name suggests, laser varicose vein treatment involves using a laser to treat twisted, enlarged veins. The heat that the laser produces damages the vein and that damage produce’s scar tissue, which seals the vein. When a vein is closed, it loses the source that was supplying it with blood. With the blood supply disrupted, the vein disappears.
There are two main types of laser treatments for varicose veins:
- Simple laser treatment. This treatment involves applying a laser to the surface of the skin at the site of the problem. It’s used to treat smaller varicose veins, as well as spider veins.
- Endovenous laser treatment. This treatment is used for larger varicose veins. A thin tube is inserted into the vein, and a laser fiber is passed through the tube so that the heat of the laser can be applied directly to the vein.
The Benefits of Laser Varicose Vein Treatment
Laser varicose vein treatment offers several benefits over other treatment options, such as exercise, home remedies, and even other medical procedures, like vein stripping. Here’s a look at some of the biggest benefits of this treatment:
- It’s minimally-invasive. Both simple and endovenous laser treatments are minimally-invasive procedures. Unlike vein stripping, there’s no need for anesthesia, there aren’t any stitches or scars, and the procedure is usually completed in just a few minutes.
- Little (if any) downtime. You can return back to your normal routine the next day or the same day as the procedure. That’s because, unlike vein stripping, there aren’t any stitches that need to be carefully maintained, and there’s very little pain.
- Minimally pain. There’s very little pain involved with laser vein treatment. In fact, many of the patients we treat at Montville MedSpa and Pain Center say that they don’t experience any discomfort after the procedure.
- It works! There are so many different home remedies and exercises that claim to provide relief for varicose veins, but very few actually work; especially on larger varicose veins. Not only does this treatment work, but the results are permanent. If you’re serious about getting rid of your varicose veins, laser vein removal is definitely an option that you should consider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Like many of our patients, you probably have questions about laser vein treatment. The following are some of the questions that we’re most frequently asked.
Q: Where is the treatment done?
A: At Montville MedSpa and Pain Center, all-laser vein treatments are performed on-site at our state-of-the-art vein clinic. Our facility exceeds sanitary requirements, is extremely comfortable, and is completely private.
Q: How do you prepare?
A: Every patient is different, which means that preparations for laser vein treatment vary. Our vein doctor will tell you exactly what you need to do to prepare for the procedure.
Q: How long does it take?
A: It depends on the specifics of your condition, such as the severity of your varicose veins and how many veins you’re having treated; however, in general, it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to deliver laser therapy to a vein.
Q: What should I expect after the procedure?
A: immediately following the treatment, you’ll be asked to start walking. Some bruising should be expected, though applying ice to the area may help to minimize bruising. Ice can also help to alleviate any pain that you may experience, as well. You may also need to wear compression stockings. Our doctor will tell you exactly what you need to do to ensure the best and fastest recovery.
Q: How long does it take to see results?
A: Many of the patients that we treat at our Schooleys Mountain, NJ facility say that they notice a decrease in the bulging of their veins in about a week; however, do note that it usually takes a few weeks or months to see the full effects, though once the full results are realized, they are permanent.
For the Safest and Most Effective Laser Varicose Vein Treatment in Morris County, Contract Montville MedSpa and Pain Center
If you want to get rid of your varicose veins once and for all, laser vein treatment could be the right option for you. If you’re located in Schooleys Mountain, NY and you’re looking for a reputable vein doctor near me who performs this procedure, contact Montville MedSpa and Pain Center. With years of experience and dozens of satisfied clients, you can rest assured that you’ll receive outstanding results. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call 973-794-3958 or visit us online atwww.MontvilleMed.com. We look forward to restoring your appearance and improving your life!
Some information about Schooleys Mountain, NJ
Schooley’s Mountain is an unincorporated community located within Washington Township in Morris County, New Jersey. Named for the Schooley family who owned a considerable amount of land there in the 1790s, the community is on Schooley’s Mountain, a mountain with an elevation of about 1,000 feet (300 m) directly north of Long Valley. It rises 600 feet (180 m) above the surrounding valley, located about 45 miles (72 km) from New York City. It contains many housing developments and Schooley’s Mountain Park, a recreational area with an overlook, a waterfall, and numerous hiking paths, as well as Lake George. In its past, Schooley’s Mountain was a resort and an estate.
Useful links for Schooleys Mountain, NJ
- Open a Schooleys Mountain, NJ map
- Find the Schooleys Mountain, NJ United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Schooleys Mountain, NJ pharmacies
- View the current Schooleys Mountain, NJ weather report
- Browse a list of Schooleys Mountain, NJ public and private schools
- Schooleys Mountain, NJ is located in Morris county in New Jersey State