Enhance your beauty with the latest in medspa technology
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF
Vein Ablation in Morris Plains, NJ 07950
The Benefits of Varicose Vein Ablation in Morris County, NJ
Varicose veins are puffy, enlarged, and twisted veins that can appear dark purple or blue in color. This condition affects the superficial veins (the veins that are close to the surface of the body), usually in the legs. Not only are varicose veins unsightly, but they can also be painful, and in some cases, they can lead to health complications. If you suffer from varicose veins, there’s no doubt that you’re looking for a way to minimize your discomfort and restore the appearance of your skin.
There are several natural treatment options for varicose veins. Some of the most common home remedies include dietary changes, exercise, compression stockings, leg elevation, and even plant extracts. The problem with these natural remedies is that they usually offer little relief and the results aren’t long-lasting. If you really want to get rid of your varicose veins and you live in Morris County, contact Montville MedSpa and Pain Center, a Morris Plains, NJ vein clinic. Our board-certified doctor has successfully eliminated the varicose veins of countless patients with vein ablation surgery and can do the same for you!
Varicose Vein Ablation Surgery: An Overview
Oxygenated and nutrient-rich blood travels from the heart to the legs via arteries. It then travels back to the heart through the veins, where it can be re-oxygenated and be infused with nutrients again. One-way valves make it possible for blood to flow from the veins and back to the heart. These valves can become weakened, and when they do, blood can pool in the veins, causing them to swell and twist, or varicose.
Varicose vein ablation or vascular ablation is a method used to treat the protruding veins. It involves using laser or radiofrequency energy to cauterize the veins. A very small incision is made in the skin. A doctor places a thin tube through the incision and then feeds a tool that applies electrical current or laser energy through the tube. The radiofrequency or laser energy created by the tool is directed at the affected vein and cauterizes it. Cauterization seals off the veins, cutting off their blood supply. When the blood supply is cut off, the vein eventually disappears.
What are the Benefits of Vein Ablation?
Varicose vein ablation offers several benefits, including:
- It’s effective and long-lasting. Unlike home remedies, which often have little effect and any effects that they do offer are temporary, vein ablation is extremely effective and the results are permanent. Because the treatment cuts off the blood supply to the damaged vein, the varicose vein disappears and never returns.
- It’s minimally invasive. Vein ligation and stripping is another surgical method that can be used to treat varicose veins. While this procedure is effective, it requires stitches and anesthesia is needed; in other words, it’s invasive. Vein ablation, on the other hand, is considered a minimally invasive surgery. No surgical incision is necessary, rather, a doctor makes a cut in the skin that’s about 2-mm in size. The cut is so small that no stitching is necessary. Additionally, no anesthesia is needed for the procedure.
- The results are rapid. Most patients experience almost instant relief. The majority of people who have had varicose vein ablation surgery say that they notice a significant reduction in pain in their legs right after the procedure. Furthermore, reduced swelling in the veins can often be seen in as little as one week (though it can take several weeks or months after the procedure to see the full effects.)
- The procedure is fast. A leg vein ablation procedure only takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete, making this treatment option a lot faster than other methods that are used to treat varicose veins, which can take an hour or longer.
- There’s minimal downtime. Most patients can resume their normal activities immediately after vein ablation surgery, or the next day. With more invasive procedures, like vein ligation and stripping, it can take several days or even weeks to fully recover.
- It’s safe. According to health experts, compared to vein ligation, stripping, and other more invasive techniques that are used to treat varicose veins, the rate of complication associated with vein ablation is extremely low.
For More Information About Varicose Vein Ablation Surgery in Morris County, Contact Montville MedSpa and Pain Center
If you’re suffering from varicose veins and you think that vein ablation surgery may be the right option for you, contact Montville MedSpa and Pain Center. As a leading Morris Count vein clinic, we have successfully treated countless patients throughout Morris Plains, NJ with this procedure. Using the most advanced technologies and state-of-the-art techniques, our board-certified physician can help you get rid of those unsightly varicose veins and reduce your pain once and for all!
You don’t have to suffer from varicose veins. With vein ablation surgery by Montville MedSpa and Pain Center, your appearance can be restored and you can enjoy a pain-free life again! Call 973-794-3958 or visitwww.MontvilleMed.com to schedule a consultation and learn more about varicose vein ablation surgery.
Some information about Morris Plains, NJ
Morris Plains is a borough in Morris County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 5,532, reflecting an increase of 296 (+5.7%) from the 5,236 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 17 (+0.3%) from the 5,219 counted in the 1990 Census.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Morris Plains has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated ‘Cfa’ on climate maps.